Saturday 8 January 2011

Weight-gain & singing

Ok, so I haven't posted since before 2011 (HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!) but I do have a reason. I had a mate round. She knows about PT. She doesn't know my story and the extent of my relationship with it and its members. I gained 3lbs at least while she was here. She was here for 6 days! I had to eat loads, so she wouldn't suspect anything. So I'm back to a tight waistband. But not for long. I'm going to start doing 'The Plank.' I'll lose this weight again in no time!

On a lighter note, I've started singing again! Not great quality mind, but oh well! That's the beauty of not caring what others think, you can enjoy yourself. I love singing, so I do it even though I know I'll get crap. :) How about you guys? Do you sing? Or dance? Or draw? Or maybe even write? I love art, and I used to write non-stop! Well, gonna go do some planks (that sounds sooo wrong!) and tone this tummy. Doped up on Co-Codamol at the minute by the way. Gallstone troubles (as usual!). It doesn't take kindly to fasting.

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment