Wednesday 29 December 2010

Fun? Yes. Good? No.

Well today has been fun. I've been on Facebook having a jokey argument with an old mate about football. I've chatted to my sister over in England who I absolutely LOVE to bits! Bestest sister EVER! I've practiced guitar until my fingers turned blue!

There's been one HUGE downside.

I've eaten a ton. Purging isn't working, and anyway, the last time I did that I puked blood and got an almost unbearable pain in my stomach.

I hope everyone else has had a better day!

I'm probably purchasing a little girl's CD. I did a singing competition ages ago, and she won her category. She's an amazing young girl, and she's entered BGT! She got through the auditions and is performing again soon in Manchester. Bless her heart eh? But yeah, I am definitely NOT going to exercise with her CD playing in the background! It'd feel wrong, a sweet little innocent autistic girl's CD playing in the background, whilst I'm serving Satan. Am I being stupid?

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment