Wednesday 29 December 2010

Relating to Music

"I'm standing on the edge and I don't know what else to give."

For those of you who don't know, this is a line from a song by a singer called Enrique Iglesias. He's sexy as hell, but sorry girls, he's married! But anyways, this song is called 'Do You Know' or 'Dilemo' in Spanish. Also know as 'The Ping Pong Song' :) And as I sit here sipping my Diet Coke, I'm finding myself singing this one line over and over again. And each time I do, I realise how much I can relate to it. If you listen to the song, it's totally relationship driven, and even though I've had my heart broken lately, that isn't what this line means to me. It's the one part of the song you can single out and give your own personal meaning.

I'm at the edge of my sanity and I don't know what else to give to Ana.

Am I going totally mad right now? Or for once are my insane ramblings holding meaning for people other than myself?

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment