Monday 27 December 2010

Sonia

I don't know if that's a term ever used. But it's my name for Insomnia. Like Ana or Mia. Sonia is constantly keeping me awake. And now I think she's effecting my overall health. I've been getting the most awful pain in my eyes, and I know for sure my metabolism has slowed by 15%, easily. Anyone know any Insomniac support sites like PT? It'd be a great help. I remember reading a blog or forum post on PT about someone thinking about making one...be amazing if they do. There are so many girls I talk to who have the stress of an ED looming over them, and they have to deal with Sonia too. Sonia's been around for longer than the ED girls (Ana & Mia). They've been around since the 4th of December, the day of my first purge. Sonia's been around longer than that, she's been around for years now. How long have you been dealing with her?

Once again, my restrictions went downhill from the moment I woke up. If I was in recovery, I'd be doing so well right now. Sadly though, I'm not. I'm still overweight, and I've never experienced being underweight.

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment